We realize the importance of protecting personal information in this advanced information and communication society, and will protect personal information based on the following policy.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to personally identifiable information related to name, address, work record, date of birth, personal status, and other personal characteristics. In addition, depending on the purpose of collection of personal information, it may contain specific sensitive personal information.
2. Provision of personal information to a third party
The collected personal information will not be provided to a third party without the consent of the person, except when the necessary information is clearly stated or notified to the person in advance and the consent of the person is obtained. However, this does not apply to the following.
1) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
2) When required by the government.
3) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons, and the personal information is handled with the purpose of use before succession.
3. Entrustment of handling of personal information
Personal information may be outsourced to a contractor who meets our company standard of personal information.
4. Right of the person (procedure for requesting disclosure)
Regarding the submitted personal information, 1) request for disclosure, 2) request for notification of purpose of use, 3) request for correction (correction / addition / deletion of contents), 4) request for deletion, 5) requests for suspension or suspension of provision to third parties. We will respond to the request.
5. Acquisition of personal information by a method that the person cannot easily recognize
* Please note that the above functions cannot work if cookies are disabled in your browser's security settings.
6. Return of personal information
We are not obligated to return the submitted personal information in any form.
For any question regarding this policy, please contact to below.
EIKOH Co., Ltd.
Address: Keihan Fujinomori-Bldg. Office Building 3F, 10-1 Fukakusa Hotta-Cho, Kyoto city Fushimi-Ku, Kyoto-Fu, 612-0026, Japan